Difference between revisions of "Standard Rivendell documentation that should be installed in doc/rivendell"
From Rivendell Wiki
(Created page with "The following documentation is installed with Rivendell in the doc/rivendell folder. The prefix to this is different from distro to distro. On Ubuntu it can be found in /usr/s...")
Latest revision as of 10:47, 13 March 2018
The following documentation is installed with Rivendell in the doc/rivendell folder. The prefix to this is different from distro to distro. On Ubuntu it can be found in /usr/share/doc/rivendell
Always check your local documentation for the latest information. These docs are current as of version 1.7.1 of Rivendell.
- ALSA.txt - ALSA Support in Rivendell
- cae.sxw - Rivendell Core Audio Control Protocol
- catchd.txt - Rivendell Netcatcher Communication Protocol
- colors - System Color Table
- copy_split_format.odt - CounterPoint/Rivendell Copy-Split Data Format
- ENCODERS.txt - File Exporting and Encoders in Rivendell
- GPIO.txt - GPIO Notes for Rivendell
- implemented_macros.txt - Currently implemented RML commands
- JACK.txt - JACK Support in Rivendell
- MESSAGE_BOX.txt - Message Box RML Notes
- NOW and NEXT.txt - How to get the meta-data about what is playing and what will play out of Rivendell
- pam_rd.txt - PAM and multi-user support in Rivendell
- PODCASTING.txt -Rivendell's ability to manage multiple RSS audio feeds
- reports.txt - Configuring Reports in Rivendell
- ripc.txt - Rivendell Interprocess Communication Protocol
- RIVENDELL_FILTER.txt - Usage Notes for the 'rivendell_filter' Import Script.
- rml.sxw - Rivendell Macro Language v1.0.0
- scheduler_formats.ods - Rivendell data exchange formats for importing and exporting data
- SWITCHERS.txt - Switcher Application Notes for Rivendell
- WIN32.txt - Windows Support For Rivendell
- WINGS_FILTER.txt - Usage Notes for the 'wings_filter' Import Script.